9 Tips To Accurately Compare Commercial Landscape Maintenance Bids
When you’re looking for a commercial landscaping company, it’s important to get multiple bids before making a decision. This will help you ensure that you’re getting the best possible price for the services you need. However, comparing commercial landscape maintenance bids can be tricky. There are a lot of factors to consider, and it’s easy to get lost in the details.
That’s where this blog post comes in. We’ve put together a list of 9 tips to help you accurately compare commercial landscape maintenance bids. By following these tips, you can be sure that you’re making the best decision for your business.
Tip 1: Get Everything in Writing
- Get the scope of work in writing, including all services that will be provided.
- Get the price in writing, including all fees and charges.
- Get the payment terms in writing, including when and how payments are due.
- Get the warranty in writing, including what is covered and for how long.
Tip 2: Ask Questions
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the services that will be provided.
- Ask about the company’s experience and qualifications.
- Ask about the company’s insurance and bonding.
- Ask about the company’s references.
Tip 3: Compare apples to apples
- Make sure that all of the bids are for the same services.
- Don’t compare a bid for basic lawn care to a bid for full-service landscaping.
- Make sure that all of the bids include the same items, such as materials, labor, and equipment.
Tip 4: Consider the company’s experience
- Choose a company with experience in commercial landscaping.
- Ask the company how long they’ve been in business.
- Ask the company about their experience with similar properties.
Tip 5: Get references
- Ask the company for references from other businesses.
- Call the references and ask about their experiences with the company.
- Get specific information about the company’s performance, such as the quality of their work, their timeliness, and their customer service.
Tip 6: Check the company’s insurance and bonding
- Make sure that the company is properly insured and bonded.
- This will protect you in case there is damage to your property or injury to one of your employees.
- You can check the company’s insurance and bonding status with the Better Business Bureau or your state’s insurance department.
Tip 7: Get a written contract
- Once you’ve chosen a company, be sure to get a written contract.
- The contract should include the scope of work, the price, the payment terms, and the warranty.
- It’s important to read the contract carefully and make sure that you understand everything before you sign it.
Tip 8: Be clear about your expectations
- When you’re working with a commercial landscaping company, it’s important to be clear about your expectations.
- This includes the level of service you expect, the frequency of visits, and the budget you have.
- It’s also important to communicate your expectations to the company in writing.
Tip 9: Follow up
- Once you’ve hired a commercial landscaping company, be sure to follow up with them regularly.
- This will ensure that they’re meeting your expectations and that your property is being properly maintained.
- You can follow up with the company by phone, email, or in person.
By following these tips, you can accurately compare commercial landscape maintenance bids and choose the best company for your needs. ALM Commercial Landscaping is a company that checks all the boxes. We have years of experience in commercial landscaping, and we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of service. We are also fully insured and bonded, so you can be sure that your property is in good hands.
If you are looking for a commercial landscaping company that can provide you with the quality and service you deserve, then contact ALM Commercial Landscaping today. We would be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a free estimate.
POST A COMMENT